All CCC facilities are OPEN to EVERYONE.
We have reduced capacity and strongly recommend you BOOK a CLIMBING TIME to guarantee your entry.
If you wish to climb in the ClimbPark areas please use the ClimbPark Booking Link.
To minimize the risk to our staff and community Masks are mandatory at all times inside the Calgary Climbing Centre.
DON’T FORGET we have a new waiver. Please fill it out before your first visit and bring photo ID with you to activate it.
Check out how many climbers are at the gym before heading down for a drop-in. We suggest booking a spot if you can.
Our walls are the same, but we do have new procedures in our facilities. Some are to protect you and some are to protect us. Thank you for sharing these changes with our community.
What we expect from our guests:
• If you are sick or think you are sick, stay home and schedule a COVID test.
• If you have been traveling outside of Canada within the past 14 days, stay home.
• Observe and practice physical distancing when entering, moving through or exiting our facilities.
• Wash your hands immediately after entering, between climbs and after you climb.
• Bring your own water bottle – filling stations are open but fountains are closed.
• Come dressed to climb: change room access is limited.
What customers can expect from the CCC:
• The gym will NOT operate like normal.
• We have limited capacity and strict climbing time duration limits.
• We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of high traffic touchpoints.
• Contactless credit/debit payment will be preferred.
Upon entry to CCC:
• Use sanitizer pump at door to disinfect hands.
• Check-in via the Front Desk.
• Go Wash your Hands (using soap) in the bathrooms and get ready to climb.
• Follow facility flow: facilities have one-way walkways and stairways (these are clearly marked).
• Always perform Safety Checks before leaving the ground.
• Practice physical distancing (when climber safety is not a concern).
• Do not share equipment.